Materials: wax, colour pigments, acrylic glaze.
Item may vary slightly from photo as each is individually carved by hand.
Choose your colours
Please contact me if you have a specific colour you would like your candle made in.
- Carved candles should be stored in a cool, dark and dry place (temperature -10 - +27 ° C).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not place burning candles near flammable objects.
- Use a candlestick or candle holder.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Before you light a candle, remove additional decorations such as beads, ribbons, flowers, figurines and photos etc.
- Ensure that the accumulated liquid paraffin does not contain foreign objects, such as residues, bits of wick or matches.
- Make sure that candles are placed on a flat surface, or they may deform.
- Do not leave candles in direct sunlight.
- For an even burn, maintain a wick height of between 0.6 and 0.8cm.
Returns and replacements
I aim to please. If you are not completely happy with your candle, please email me and I will be happy to help.
We package our candles securely. However, if you discover damage to the candle that has occurred during shipping, please notify us within two days of receipt of your candle. We take great care in packaging our candles for shipment, and damage is an extremely rare occurrence.